Vısıtors and Companıons
The Private Kadıoğlu Hospital’s rules for visitors and patient companions have been set according to the “Universal Declaration of Patient Rights and Patient Satisfaction Standards”.
Within this scope;
Our visitation guidelines:
- Patient visiting hours are from 9 a.m.-10 p.m. seven days per week.
- Patient visits are limited to 2 visitors per patient at one time.
- It should be paid attention to keep the duration of visit short, not to make noise and not to bring children under the age of 10 to visit,
- Any food and beverage should not be brought from outside considering our patients’ health and treatment process,
- Patient’s belongings and bed should not be used during the visit keeping infection risk in mind,
- In terms of patient health, hands should be washed before and after the visit and if necessary hand disinfectants in patient rooms should be used,
- Any gifts having potential risk of infection such as magazine, newspaper, hygienic care products (cologne, paper tissue, paper towel, paper napkins), flower (with soil or without soil) and toy should be brought when coming to visit,
- Smoking inside the hospital is strictly forbidden.
Our Companion Guidelines:
- The doctor’s instructions on whether a companion is required or not should be followed,
- Only one companion is allowed,
- Companion should follow the instructions of doctors and nurses and not perform any applications for patient care beyond the knowledge of relevant doctor and nurses,
- Companion should follow all management guidelines of our hospital.